Below are some of the frequently asked questions regarding water control improvement district and municipal utility districts. The District will be adding to these over time and if there are any questions that you would like to see answered here, please complete our contact form on the Contact page.
Who to contact for what.
Send the Board a message on the Contact page.
Who handles the maintenance of the District’s pump stations?
2002 W Grand Pkwy N #100
Katy, TX 77449
- After-Hour Emergencies, please contact the Inframark Dispatch Team at: (281) 398-8211
- General Customer Service Number: (281) 579-4500
- For general phone inquiries, please contact our Customer Service department Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., with the exception of holidays.
- Payment window hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Customer/Billing Inquiries Email: MUDCustomerService@inframark.com
- For all customer inquiries relating to your water bill or any other water-related issues, please visit: https://www.inframark.com/residents
Who do I notify if I see a broken sprinkler?
The sprinklers are maintained by Bridgeland’s Community Association. Their website is http://www.bridgelandlife.com.
Does the District provide water and sewer services?
No, these services are provided by a resident’s municipal utility district (MUD). Please contact Inframark, LLC with water or sewer service questions.